The Precious, Artistic Metals Products company. PAMP Suisse precious metals. These are some the most recognized bullion products in Europe and North America and throughout the world, indeed. Out of Castel San Pietro, Switzerland, near the Italian border, PAMP gold bars have held over 50% of the world trade in bars weighing 100 grams or less over three decades time.
1977 was the year in which the company was established. Bought by MKS Finance, S.A., one of the world’s leading precious metals and foreign exchange trading houses, the company has grown to be a staple.
PAMP products are accredited “good delivery” by:
- London Bullion Market Association (LBMA)
- London Platinum and Palladium Market (LPPM)
- Swiss National Bank (SNB)
- The Leading futures markets TOCOM,COMEX/NYMEX
- Chicago Metals Exchange (CME)
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)